“Changing ‘the way we do things’ always seems to hurt.”
ew things are more frustrating than needing a new solution for your business and then buying something that doesn’t work.
All too often, technology is sold to make a buck instead of being built to support the purpose of your business.
There is a better way of building the people and tools your business needs to move forward.
A new standard for software:
PI works with people to genuinely solve problems and create outcomes that are needed. We embrace a pragmatic approach and use open source and community software development.
The more useful parts we can add to our library, the more people we can serve. The more versatile parts we can gather up, the broader impact we can have on the world.
We don’t believe in locking people into solutions. Solutions should be built to your needs, and sold to you in a way that serves you best…
So we offer 3 modes of development to choose from:
- You need tools that fit your business. Modest cost for moderate control.
- Solves larger problems with some tailoring for your specific needs.
- The community builds and maintains the core. You work with PI to build and maintain customizations that fit you.
- Example: A technology platform with extensions for your business.
- You’re ready to be a technology company. Higher cost for optimal control.
- Solves unique and complex problems to create a competitive advantage (while protecting your IP).
- PI builds to suit your needs, leveraging community solutions where practical. Maintenance is yours if you want it, and PI is here to help.
- Example: Custom apps just for your business.